Infrared Body Wraps for Inch Loss
Slim Down Fast with Formostar
The Formostar Infrared Body Wrap is a noninvasive weight control, inch loss, pain management, detoxification system that is fast, easy, and effective. It uses infrared heat to penetrate twice as deep as other heat sources to target toxins and cellulite trapped in pockets below the surface of the skin. The secret of the Formostar Infrared Body Wrap system is the way that the deep heat therapy activates the function of natural enzymes and metabolism within the tissues. You may burn up to 1,900 calories in just one 50-minute session and the inch loss from infrared treatments are permanent unlike many of the generic body wraps available on the market.
Infrared body wraps can also be very beneficial for active military as it can help you pass your Physical Fitness Assessment (PFA) or Physical Fitness Test (PFT). We have helped many service men and women eliminate the stress of passing. Save 15% when you buy a body wrap package (Military Identification is required at the time of purchase).
Benefits of Infrared Body Wraps
- Lose inches not just water weight.
- Target stubborn fat, stretch marks, and cellulite.
- Eliminate pain and arthritis.
- Improve circulation and reduce stress.
- Contour and slim the body.
What to Expect During a Body Wrap Session
During the treatment, you will be lying down with silicone pads wrapped around 4 targeted areas that tend to have the most cellulite. This is typically the upper arms, mid-section, buttocks, and thighs. These silicone pads will heat up over the course of 50 minutes. During this time, you will be burning up to 1,900 calories and should expect to perspire heavily! Your metabolism will increase greatly during this session. You will also continue to burn calories for 36 hours after a body wrap treatment.
What to Wear For a Body Wrap Treatment
Wear a thick all-cotton shirt or tank top to your body wrap session. Lighter colors are better for maximum results. Long pants with a thicker fabric (cotton is preferred), yoga pants, leggings, or work out pants are suitable.
How To Prepare for Your Body Wrap
- Drink at least 8 cups of water before and after your treatment. You are also welcome to bring water into the treatment room.
- Bring headphones so that you can plug in and listen to our TV during your treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothes to your treatment. It's also recommended that you bring a change of clothes as well.
- Wrap every other day in order to achieve the best results and full benefits of the Formostar Infrared Body Wrap. If your schedule does not permit you to wrap every other day, you will want to wrap a minimum of twice a week to achieve results.
For faster, more permanent results:
Formostar Body Melt Gel is an excellent product to accelerate your results. This enhancement gel quickly penetrates and conditions the skin for maximum session efficiency. Gel is available in 0.7 ounce single use packets or 16-ounce bottles. Gel can also be used to maximize the results of your work out!
To learn more about body wraps, read our blog: